Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Stash heaven!

I went on a little online shopping spree recently and the goodies are starting to arrive :-). Some of them were stash, others were stationery and of course some "bling" on ebay - earrings & charms. Here's the stash I got:
I got 8 Easter egg shaped tuck ornaments and 2 each of 3 different heart shaped ones. They came at just the right time as I have finished my latest project and was wondering what I could do while I waited for these to arrive. I am hoping to do some egg designs to fill the Easter ones, as gifts. These tuck ornaments came from Amy at Coloured Strings. I also got 5 skeins of silk thread from Carrie at Carrie's Creations.

Don't forget my yearly blogoversary contest is still running. The year long prize has been drawn but you can still enter the monthly one. You just need to be a follower and make a comment on any post in that month to win. Enter every month until you win!

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments: